Before beginning, make sure you have the latest version of Kodi installed. You can find it on their website: https://kodi.tv/download. Follow the steps below; there are screesnhots to help guide you:
1. Navigate to "TV", then select "Enter add-on browser".
2. Find and select "PVR IPTV Simple Client".
3. Select Configure.
4. Select "General" and set "Location" to "Remote Path (Internet Address)", if it's not already set to that. (If you have an M3U file, skip this and the following step.)
5. Select "M3U Play List URL" then enter the M3U URL we emailed to you (or in the Client Area, under "Your Active Products/Services" > clicking on the subscription > "Subscription Details"). Make sure that the "type" is set to m3u_plus and that the "output" is set to ts (https://...&type=m3u_plus&output=ts). When you're done, select "OK".
6. If you have an M3U file stored locally on your network/computer/box, set the location to "Local Path (include Local Network)", then select "M3U Play List Path".
7. Navigate to where the file is stored and select it.
8. Select "OK".
9. Select "Enable".
10. Wait for notification saying the channels have loaded.
11. Now, when you go back to the home screen and select "TV", it should look like this:
Setting up EPG (Electronic Program Guide)
For now, you'll have to input the EPG URL manually. It's very easy to do.
- Start Kodi
- Proceed to Settings > Add-ons > My addon-ons > PVR clients > PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Select "Configure", then "EPG Settings"
- For "Location", select "Remote Path (Internet address)" if it isn't already selected.
- Select "XMLTV URL" and enter the EPG URL using this format: http://stb.iptvconnect.com:8000/xmltv.php?username=uuu&password=ppp, where "uuu" and "ppp" are your username and password. You can find your username and password in the email we sent you or in the Client Area (must be logged in).
Once the program has finished loading all the files, restart Kodi. If everything went smoothly, and was done correctly, you should see all the channels listed when you click on "Channels" and the EPG will be under "Guide". Allow a little time for everything to load each time you launch Kodi.