Install Perfect Player from the Google Play Store, the Amazon Appstore, or the developer's website: http://niklabs.com/
- Open Perfect Player's settings (the gear icon)
- Select "General", then "Playlist" or "Playlist 1"
- Enter the M3U URL we sent you
- Name the playlist "IPTV Connect" (optional, but encouraged), then select "OK"
- Select "EPG" or "EPG 1" (may not be supported by us)
- Enter the EPG URL using this format: http://stb.iptvconnect.com:8000/xmltv.php?username=uuu&password=ppp, where "uuu" and "ppp" are your username and password
- Select "Next", then "OK"
- Back out of the settings, to the app's homepage
If all steps were done correctly, and there are no typos in the URLs, you should have a channel list and EPG after a few seconds of loading.
Tip: In order to get the best playback experience, try different decoder options in Settings.
- Change decoder to 'Software'; if pixelation on VOD (Video on Demand), change decoder to 'Hardware' or 'HW+'
- Choose the required decoder (use 'Auto' as default and change back after)
- EPG has disappeared after web grab
- EPG 1
- Change to 'Download at each update'
- Select OK
- Press "Back" twice let guide populate
- Go back to EPG 1
- Change to 'Download once a day'
- Limited EPG; check that it is set to 'Download once a day' and not to 'Download if no data on current date'
- EPG 1
- Change download setting
- Select "OK"
Here's a video tutorial: