- Your device's MAC address (you should have provided it to us when ordering, or you can add it later)
- Our server portal URL(s):
1. Launch STB Emu or STB Emu Pro.
2. Select the Menu icon (or hold down the OK button on your remote), then select Settings.
3. In "Common settings", scroll down and select "Network settings...".
4. Uncheck "Enable network cache".
5. Back out to the main Settings page, select "Profiles", then 'New profile'.
6. Set the profile's name to "IPTV Connect".
7. Select "Portal settings".
8. Select "Portal URL", then enter the portal URL we sent you (http://12345.is/). If the field is populated with default info, delete that first.
9. Select "STB configuration".
10. Select "MAC address", change it to the MAC address you sent us, then press OK.
MAC addresses for STBs usually begin with 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX, where "X" can be numbers ranging from 1-9 or letters ranging from A-F. The MAC address for STB Emu can be manipulated. The address you send us is the one that will be activated. If the MAC address you provided is already active, we will inform you so that you can change it and give us the new MAC address.
14. Select the Menu icon (or hold down the OK button on your remote), then select "Profile", then "IPTV Connect" (or whatever you named the profile).
15. STB Emu will now try to connect to the server.